Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sweet Watermelon


Just returned from a very relaxing vacation on Cape Cod, plenty of sun, fun and good food. I'm hosting the CAS challenge on SCS this week and the theme is Summer Treats. Watermelon is one of my favorite summer fruits, so I was delighted with the Stamps of Life set for July. The word die was included with the die set, too. 

My sketch comes from Freshly Made Sketches 195. I thought this was a great sketch this week and am so glad I had a bit of time to play along.

Card Recipe:
Image: Stamps of Life Watermelon2Stamp
Ink: PTI True Black, Pure Poppy, Pine Feather
Paper: PTI SSW and True Black
Extras: SOL dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Adorable Kathleen! :)

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! Love the watermelon! Glad you joined us at FMS!