Wednesday, October 29, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Happy Wednesday! I've got a sweet card to share today! I'm busy playing along with the HYCCT challenges over on SCS and this is for one of those. If you aren't familiar with them, stop by and check them out. Great challenges all month long for a good cause and prizes, too!

I've used one of From the Heart Stamps super cute mice here. This one is called Balloon Ride. Love how cute and funny they are!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope your week is going well!

Card Recipe:
Image: Balloon Ride
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI card stock, Teresa Collins prints
Extras: copics, nesties,  SU ribbon, Little Miss Muffet Die, brads, stickles

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Kathy, your card is wonderful, so very cute!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another darling card. Loving From the Heart stamps. Wasn't able to play along last week. My collection is building for the FTHS...I want them all...haha