Sunday, August 31, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


How in the world is August coming to an end already?? I'm not ready to leave summer behind. But before August is gone, I have one more From the Heart Stamps card to share. This Birdbrain, called Birdbrain Needs Coffee, might be one of my very favorites (although it is hard to pick one). This definitely is me in the morning before a nice hot cup of coffee.

I've been playing around with some colors on the Birdbrains lately and having fun. Who says they have to be yellow? Make sure and pop over to the FTHS blog next Friday, we are having a monthly blog hop and it is called For the Bird{brains}. Should be a super fun hop, with lots of great prizes.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great weekend. 

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI New Leaf and Dark Chocolate, BG patterns
Extras: copics, crystal effects, sakura stardust pen, MS border punch, BG ribbon, sewing machine, card candi, nesties banner die

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lordy Lordy....this one is on my wish list. Adorable...love the PINK chick! I'll be waiting for the hop. Headed to the beach but will be back Friday night and I'll hop over to FTHS.

Joanna M. said...

I love this one red. REALLY cute!

Michelle said...

CUTE!!! And yes I agree - they don't always have to be yellow. I have been 'perfecting' my blue one...lol.

Stephanie said...

Loving the pink bird!