Sunday, April 6, 2014

Whimsy and Stars




Happy Sunday! I've got a cute and springy project to share from Whimsy and Stars. I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a little box. I decorated it with image, Dancing Egg and Chickie, and will mail it off to my chemo buddy this week. 


Here is a close up of the image. Such a precious and fun Easter image. Did you know all of the Whimsy and Stars images are now available for instant download? How cool that is that, you buy and download right away!

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss
Extras: Silhouette cute file, nesties, dimensionals, PTI ribbon, copics


4 comments:

Juls said...

So adorable!! Hugs Juls

Linda Palmer said...

Kathy, this is a precious project and I am sure your chemo buddy will love this. I love the little chick and your beautiful coloring.

Kate said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, love the colors and shading.

Malika said...

Very cute what you made

Malika