Friday, February 14, 2014

A few more Valentines!


Down to the line on my Valentine's Day cards! These are the last two for this year. The top one is for my 10 year old. The image is from Emma Canning called All My Love. My sketch comes from The Deconstructed Sketch #138.



Card Recipe:
Image: Emma Canning All My Love, Verve sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pure Poppy, SU Yoyo Yellow and Only Orange, MME prints
Extras: copics, white paint pen, nesties, PTI button, Trendy twine, dimensionals, Verve fishtail die, sewing machine


And here is the Valentine for Finn, my 5 year old. He wants to be a rocker, lol. I think he will be very pleased with this one.

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Yoyo Yellow, PTI True Black and Pure Poppy, scrap of polka dot
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, dimensionals, corner rounder, rhinestones, sakura stardust pen


No comments: