Monday, December 9, 2013

Bugaboo Anything but a Card Monday



Happy Monday! It's ABC day at the Catch the Bug blog. I always like to make non card projects, changes it up a bit. I decided to do a gift card holder this time. I can always use these! This one went to my secret sis in a swap. I've made some more for the teachers, but still need to make a few more. I found the tutorial on SCS, it was simple to follow.  I've used the sweet little Christmas Cupcake Mistletoe.

Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and check out some other ABC ideas from the DT. They are really amazing today (as usual)!


Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Christmas Cupcake Mistletoe
Ink: printer
Paper:  copic xpress, PTI Pine Feather, PTI Pure Poppy, MME print
Extras: copics, PTI border die, SU ribbon, nesties, pearl pen, dimensionals, SU brads, jingle bells, PTI twine



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Kathy, I love your gift card holder idea and I love the way you colored that sweet cupcake. I have that image too and am always looking for fun new ideas as to how to use it. Gorgeous and quite yummy looking!