Friday, January 18, 2013

Bugaboo Birthday Challenge


Bugaboo is celebrating their third birthday with a week's worth of challenges. I'm trying to play along. I have a huge collection of Bugaboo images and just don't use them enough.

This is for the humorous card challenge. These are probably some of my favorite Bugaboo stamps, the funny ones. Stella and Gus always make me laugh.

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Stella Clean with Vodka
Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Simply Chartreuse, SU Blue Bayou, patterns from my scraps
Extras: copics, nesties, SU ribbon, crystal accents on her glasses

3 comments:

sgc said...

Hi Kathy! Very cute card--and very funny:) Thanks for helping us celebrate Bugaboo's birthday by playing along in our birthday challenges.

Min said...

Kathy - I just LOVE the layout of this card - will definitely be casing it to use with one of the many Bugaboo Square images!
Thanks so much for playin’ along and celebratin’ Bugaboo’s 3rd Birthday with us this week!
Be sure to check the blogs you visited on the hop to see if you’re a winner of one of the Bugaboo Images our designers used!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Angela said...

LOL Gotta love Stella! Love it!