Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flutterby Wednesdays



Time for the weekly challenge over at the  Flutterby Wednesday challenge blog! Our challenge this week is to use kraft (along with a fairy or a butterfly on your card). 

For my card I used this beautiful butterfly image and sentiment from Designed2Delight called Hope 2011 Cancer Awareness Set.

My sketch comes from Kimbee's Creations October sketch #9

.

Make sure and stop by the Flutterby Wednesdays blog and see what my talented teammates came up with this week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Hope 2011 Cancer Awareness Set
Ink: print
Paper: PTI ssw, Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, MME Breast Cancer Awareness prints
Extras: copics, stickles, cuttlebug embossing folder, Recollections ribbon, stickles, Verve dies, Recollections rhinestones, dimensionals, Sakura Stardust pen

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the layout and the colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Joey said...

Kathy this is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful design. Joey x

Theresa said...

Kathy this is just too sweet! I love the ribbon and the butterfly is just awesome!! I think I need that image.

jan farnworth said...

a great breast cancer card love how you used kraft to mat your card nicely done.

Jenée said...

Kathy, this is a great card. I especially like the ribbon. As a breast cancer survivor, I commend you for using this theme for our FBW DT card. It is a perfect fit, and you've done a lovely card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Kathy this is a great card for breast cancer month - I love pink with kraft!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Kathy..love the design and gorgeous colours..such a lovely butterfly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kathy & you did a great job with the sketch too :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! I love the pink/kraft combo!!

Danni said...

Very pretty! I love the pink against the kraft!

Linda Palmer said...

I love this sketch you used. beautiful image and sentiment. Beautiful coloring Kathy.

Lynette said...

What an awesome card! Love the butterfly. Great theme and very well done!

Denice said...

This is just gorgeous Kathy! I love the image you used...so perfect for the month of October!
I'm a big fan of Kim's sketches too...love how you worked this one!
:Dxx

Angela said...

Gorgeous card...love how they have incorporated the ribbon into the butterfly image!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

This is pretty, Kathy! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!