Friday, May 25, 2012

Phindy's Friday Challenge


TGIF! Time for another Phindy's Friday Challenge! The challenge this week at Phindy's Place is a recipe challenge (1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments). I love recipe challenges! 

I went with Vacuum Viv for my image this week. Wish I looked this good vacuuming. Phindy has lots of great images in the shop that would work out perfectly with this challenge.

Hope you will pop on over to the challenge blog and see what the DT has created this week. Play along with the challenge to win some prizes. It's not necessary to use a Phindy image, but if you do you get entered twice, so that is some pretty good incentive!


Challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 2W, 1E, SIO - (ends May-30) Anything goes
Southern Girls - 2W, 1E - (ends Jun-06) Die-cut or punch
City Crafter Challenge - #110 A Rose Is A Rose
Top Tip Tuesday - 2W, 3E - #77 Dig out the old (use something older than 6 months & name it (Week 1) ribbon is several years old
Use It Tuesdays - 2Wmust use hoarded supply's & say what you used -  Use Two hoarded Items (Week 1) the ribbon and yellow pearls are older hoarded supplies
Sketch and Stash - 2W - (1st week) Sketch* (ends 3rd June) patterned papers are new, ribbon and pearls are older stash




Recipe:
Image: Phindy's Place Vacuum Viv
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI, SU, Lilly Bee
Extras: copics, sakura stardust pen, nesties, MS leaf punch, Queen and Co pearls, WOC rose, sewing machine, SU ribbon

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, especially the vacuum. It just happened to catch my eye. You always do such a wonderful job with sketches!

Kate said...

Pretty Card. Really like those paper. I wished I looked that pretty while I'm cleaning.

Hugs,
kate

KimCreate said...

Really cute, Kathy!

Anne said...

Kathy this is great, love that flower you added

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful colors together that you used on this card. Great job Kathy! Love this card.

Annette said...

This gorgeous card caught my eye. But I'm clearly doing something seriously wrong as I never look that happy when I'm doing the housework.
Annette
xx

NanaConnie said...

Love Vacuum Viv but I can't figure out how she manages to clean house in a skirt and high heels! lol Love the rose and leaves.

Sandy said...

Now tell me, do you look like that cleaning house!!!! But I remember when my Mom did. I love your bright pretty colors.
sandy

Unknown said...

Cute card! ;o)

Karli said...

Do you have one of a guy vacuuming? Cuz that's how we do it at my house! Mama doesn't vacuum... or wash dishes..or take the trash out... Only the million other things that need to get done ;) Have a great holiday weekend!

Sue said...

A fabulous card and a great take on our sketch this fortnight..however you have linked the wrong card,your link takes us to your last SnS card,so please pop over to SnS to change it:)

thanks for joining us at SnS

Sue
xx

Angela said...

I love recipe challenges too...you have done a great job with this one...your card is darling!


When did they come out with a stamp of me vacuuming? I love to vacuum!

Regan said...

I always wear my kitten heels when vacuuming, don't you? ;) lol This is super cute! Love the color scheme and stitching! Awesome card! :)
{hugs}
Regan

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card.... I love the image the papers... so very colourful :)

Thanx for joining in with us at SNS... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Daniele said...

awwww just loving this, would be perfect for me.....lol so glad you joined us at SnS this week
hugs