Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Owl Always Love You

Just a little challenge reminder for the designer's Saturday challenge at D2D. This week our theme is anniversary. I thought these cute owls would make a fun anniversary card. The image is called "Owl Always Love You".

Hope you will play along, you've still got a few days left!

Challenges:
Just Us Girls - #100 Sketch
Crafts and Me - #51 buttons and bows
Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #30 embossing
Little Red Wagon - #97 diecut
Digistamps 4 Joy - 2W, SIO  - #27 fall colors

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Owl Always Love You, sentiment from Amuse
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, kraft, Dark Choc. DCWV patterns
Extras: copics, nesties, sewing machine, SU ribbon, MM brads, PTI button and twine

14 comments:

Laura B said...

Really cute card! I love the owls.:)

Sara I. said...

too, too precious!! love the embossing and stitching! the sentiment is absolutely perfect for the image!! love this card! xx

Kate said...

Awwww Kathy these owls are so cute.

Hugs
Kate

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Kathy. Love those owls and I have used them for Anniversary cards too. Love how you colored them, and your stitching is great, really makes the design pop!

Imke said...

Beautiful Fall card. I really like these colors and the owls are too cute !!

Cindy said...

Kathy, this is so cute!! I've seen so many Owl projects lately.!! I remember back in the 70's I made quite a few owl things, toothpick holders, napkins holders and a lamp. They were ceramic and I painted them! Oh, how that ages me!!!

Angela said...

Cute...love the stitching! I also like how the "girl" owl has a heart-shaped face....

Karen Howard said...

This is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining the Buttons and Bows challenge this week at Crafts and Me!

Tracey said...

Another gorgeous card Kathy, I love the Autumnal colours, the stitiching & of course those cute owls!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Charlene said...

This card is too cute...love those owls and your coloring of them! And great choices for dp's...the wood look one is perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Fall Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Jen Leeflang said...

What a fabulous creation - I love your stitching!
Thanks so much for joining our Colours of Fall challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy!
luv n huggz
Jen
DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

Donelda said...

heheheh, great card ... I love the eyes!!!

Joanne said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Mina said...

fantastic card Kathy, I love the colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx