Friday, August 19, 2011

The Outlawz Guest Designer Post

TGIF! So glad the weekend is fast approaching. During the month of August I was invited to be a guest designer for the Friday's copic/promarker challenge group over at The Outlawz. Thanks so much Marilyn for the invite!


Today's challenge is in the garden. I've use one of my favorite Designed2Delight images called Neighbors. Love the little bear peeking into the next yard. Reminds me of neighbors talking over the garden fence. 

I'm using the sketch from Sketch and Stash challenge #68 (my Cosmo Cricket paper pack is very old, and my PTI fence die is brand new).


Hope you will pop over to The Outlawz and see what the DT has created for this challenge and play along.


Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Neighbors
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Dk. Chocolate, Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Cosmo Cricket patterns
Extras: copics, stickles, PTI die and ribbon, corner rounder, dimensionals

6 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, love the fabbie papers & that image is adorable...also thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Angela said...

This is really cute; love the layout and the pretty colors (they remind me of fall in a good way). Beautiful coloring too!

Theresa said...

So very sweet!! Love the layout and the fence - so cute!!

Jill said...

gorgeous card kathy love the image and I love how you've used the fence and part of the sketch great idea thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

your card is gorgeous and such a sweetie too, love it:)

Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just so sweet! Love your colors and the great DSP and that darling bow! Congrats on the guest DT