Thursday, July 21, 2011

ADFD Triple Challenge

The challenge on the A Day for Daisies blog was a pretty cool one, a triple challenge! You had to do three projects. I used the same image, Free Time, on all three, this sweet little boy reading.

First up I have a card using the Sweetest Thing Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 126 from last Sunday.


Next, to go along with my card, a corner bookmark. I figured these two would make a nice little birthday gift with a Border's gift card tucked inside.


My third project is my favorite. I made a little wall hanging with three images. I used Free Time, I Can Read and Coloring in my Book. I have three little boys, so there is one square for each of them. I better get cracking on something for Lilah, too, lol! I used recycled coasters to make this one. 


My images are all colored with copics, patterned papers are from October Afternoon, solid cardstock, buttons and ribbon are PTI.

Thanks for dropping by today!

8 comments:

Borqna said...

Gorgeous set Kathy! They looks amazing.

Cheryl said...

Kathy, Your projects are all gorgeous! I love the papers you used and your fabulous coloring.

Theresa said...

Okay Kathy, you are a girl after my own heart. I LOVE THESE!! I want them. I love the image and you did a fabulous job on all three projects. FABULOUS!!

Roxann said...

This is jaw dropping, Kathy! Gorgeous coloring and design!

Juls said...

such amazing projects!! I love them all!! Hugs Juls

Angela said...

Wow, you have been busy! These are all stunning, Kathleen; well done!

Donelda said...

I adore all of these images and you have crated some great things with them!!

Carrie said...

what a beautiful set, anyone would love to receive this. i love visiting your blog