Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ready for Halloween

This is one of my favorite Halloween images. Sabrina from Rubber Romance. I needed a Halloween card for an exchange package I was mailing, so I inked her up. Got her boots all glittered up, for fun!

First day of school today. Oh, the anxiety, for me of course, not them. We were all looking forward to school and being on a schedule, but I get stressed the first few days. Especially for Cal, he is going a full day for the first time. I keep looking at the clock and wanting to go to the bus stop. I'm sure he'll make out well, he loved Kindergarten last year. I picked up Liam from preschool at 11:45. When I asked him how it was, he said "Oh, you know, the ush" (his slang for the usual). So I think I'm the only one stressed today, LOL!

Here are my two big boys, ready for school!


And here are the babies! Finn is not too happy to be in the stroller while his brothers are free. But I have no choice, he is a bit of a wild man right now.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Sabrina, Amuse sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Orange Zest, SU Wild Wasabi, DCWV plaid
Embellishments: copics, stickles, crystal effects, dimensionals, SU ribbon and oval punch, MS border punch, MM rhinestones

9 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is so cute but your children are precious. They are soooooo cute, and Liam looks like he could be a little streak of lightning. Darling children.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect Halloween card, from the fun image (love that cat!) to the drippy goo border!

Sweet photos of the kiddos -- they are all adorable (even if grumpy about range restrictions ;) ) and I can't believe how big your baby girl is!!

Carrie said...

What an adorable family! Love your card too, I like how you popped the image panel up.

Imke said...

Cute and card, i like the green boots. Sweet pic of your kids.

Tracey said...

Aw you must be very proud of your boys Kathy, they are adorable! Love this card especially the touches of green :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela said...

Oh my word! Kathy, your kids are adorable! Loved seeing the photos.... It does make me wonder how you have time to craft? You must be Super Mom!

Great card! That plaid paper is awesome with the green drippy goo and glittery boots! You know, I love the glitter!

Annie said...

Love your card, Kathy! And your babies are sooo darling!!! You are one lucky mom!

Cheryl said...

I love this card! I want that plaid paper.

Thank you for sharing pics of the kids. They are adorable.

Faith S. said...

Your kids are so cute! :)