Monday, August 9, 2010

Verve Pansies

I try to do the Verve challenges on SCS every month, but don't always get them done. This one is from the VLVAUG2010 week 2 sketch. It is an inspiration challenge with the sketch, so I used the second photo they posted of a bedroom in purple, green and peachy yellow.

Thanks for dropping by today, hope you are having a great week.

I was away all weekend and haven't caught up yet, but promise to get around to viewing and commenting on blogs through the week.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve One Person
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss. Plum Pudding, PTI patterned
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, dimensionals, border punch, Bellas baubles

9 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous take on this sketch! Those pansies are beautiful and the touch of sparkle adds a perfect bit of pizazz!!

FibreJunky said...

Very pretty! I love those pansies!

Imke said...

Great Layout Kathy and i like the soft colors !!

Anne said...

This is so pretty and elegant, love the colourscheme

Angela said...

Pretty card Kathleen! Those flowers are colored beautifully and the stickles is a great touch; well done! (I like to play the Verve challenges too, but there are just so many challenges out there and so little time....)

Juls said...

this is so fabulous and elegant! Hugs Juls

Annie said...

I so love your color scheme here - so pretty!!! And the layout is great.

Carrie said...

wow those verve pansies are gorgeous. I love your color combo on this card!!

Joanne Gilch said...

I, too, am hooked. I loved the colors in that room and you did a fab job with the sketch and inspiration.