Friday, August 20, 2010

Verve Challenge Card

This week Verve is having a release of stamps, it is also their third anniversary. This week on the SCS Verve thread there were a set of five sketches. Somehow, (a lot of late nights, LOL), I managed to get them all done.

This one uses the Blue Skies set from Verve. Great set with some fab quotes. This card went postal this morning to my Chemo Angel buddy, I thought it was a wonderful sentiment to send to her.

Thanks for dropping by today. TGIF! My hubby was traveling this week, so I'm hoping he'll give me a bit of a break over the weekend. Hope you have a great weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Blue Skies
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Rose Red
Paper: PTI vintage cream, Choc. Chip, Rose Red, retired SU dsp
Embellishments: copics, nesties, SU ribbon, MS border punch, dimensionals, sakura glitter pen, Bellas Baubles



10 comments:

Karli said...

awww, beautiful- perfect sentiment for you buddy. Big Hugs~

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome. Beautiful card.

CarlaKH said...

Just gorgeous...love the color scheme and a perfect card for your angel!

Angela said...

This is beautiful! I recognized the sketch right away. The butterfly you used is my favorite one from Verve. Sadly, I didn't get to do any of the sketches.

Joanne Gilch said...

Kathy, fabulous Verve...did you get to the release party last night? I had a SU workshop here and never made it to Verve.

Imke said...

Kathy this is awesome !! Love, love the colors. It´s very beautiful.

Shelly Schmidt said...

A gorgeous card- love the pretty colors and a wonderful LO. I have not had time to do any of the Verve challenges- but I love seeing the cards- such pretty stamps! TFS

Janna Werner said...

Love this card, beautiful colours!

Janna

Tracey said...

This is so elegant Kathy & that sentiment is brilliant, I've not heard it before :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carrie said...

Gorgeous papers that you paired with this beautiful set. Its one of my verve favs and on my list to pick up. I love this card.