Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trisha is at the Spa

This image is Trisha from Rubber Romance. She looks so calm and relaxed! While I myself don't like massages, I think this stamp is fab! Just think of all the possibilities for her. She is quickly becoming my go to Diva for gifts. She works with a spa gift card, or any type bath product (homemade or store bought).

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I've been trying to get around to all your blogs and catch up. Being away for a few days really through me for a loop. Still catching up on stuff!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Trisha from Rubber Romance
Ink: Memento Tux. Black
Paper: gp110, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, MME dotted lime green paper
Embellishments: nesties, copics, SU border punch, swiss dots embossing folder, stickles, prima flower, MM button

7 comments:

CarlaKH said...

oh a massage would be heaven right now for me! Adorable card.. love the diagonal and thanks so much for the adorable anya birthday card you sent... its fabulous! I love it!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card. It looks so cooland refreshing. I wish that was me getting a massage. I could use it. Great layout Kathy.

Rhonda said...

Kathy, Love this one! I want a massage....oooh!
Great job!

Tami said...

I love the coloring and the shading on this. Great job

Annie said...

awww, this card is FAB, so relaxing! Love your color choice and coloring.

P.S. I'm right there with you - I don't like massages either, but this stamp is awesome!

Anne said...

Terrific card and such a versatile image, hope you enjoyed your time away

Angela said...

Really pretty! The pink and green rocks! I don't like massages either...have only had one and that was enough....