Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Peep from D2D

Whew, in the nick of time! Didn't get the last two done last month due to computer problems then I was running late. I love these Desinged2Delight digi images though and try to play each week. It is a D2D progressive challenge, each month starts with a freebie, then if you play that week, you get the next image and so on. Never fear though, if you miss the first week, or run out of time like me, you can buy the next image in the D2D digi shop and play along.

Off to watch Couples Retreat with my hubby, hope it's as funny as it looks.

I'm looking for a good Strawberry Rhubarb pie recipe with an amazing crust. If anyone has a good one to share I'd be grateful. Just thought I would put that out there!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Designed2Delight digital image, SU sentiment
Ink: Printer and palette noir
Paper: GP110, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, patterned unknown
Embellishments: Ice stickles, copics, nesties, ticket corner punch, doodlebug sugar coated brads

10 comments:

Karli said...

Adorable! I see you used all the retiring SU! colors :0 Maybe after they see your awesome color combo they'll rethink retiring them :) As for me, I love Barely Banana. I'll have to stock up. Big Hugs

lindyloo said...

morning oh what a lovely fresh looking card it would deffo make someone feel alot better huggies lindyloo x

Carrie said...

this is so sweet. I like how you extended the flower above the mat. Great color combo too.

Anonymous said...

I love it. The colors are awesome.
Funny I didn't get the last two done either (though I did just add them to my post)... and as for Couples Retreat, what did you think?
For us, parts were funny, but we didn't find it hillarious. ya know?

Angela said...

This is so cute; I love how you have extended the flower out of the image panel and those glittery accents look super!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love these colors

Rhonda said...

Kathy, I too, love D2D images. I love the colors you chose for this one and your layout. Great job!

Linda Palmer said...

Really cute card. I've got to find time to go check out those digis.

Annie said...

my goodness, this is adorable! Holly-molly - love how you did the flower!

Anne said...

Sooo sweet, love the split sentiment