Friday, April 16, 2010

Somebunny Loves You

Happy Friday everyone. I'm on a bit of a roll this week, actually getting a few cards made, I've been making the most of naptime. Hoping to have some time to craft over the weekend, too.

I used Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge #69 for this layout. It is another card that I'm sending in for the 1st TGF Cares card drive.

Colors are a bit odd on this one. I went with some of my neglected PTI patterned paper and drew colors from that.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: TGF Hope and Grace Snuggle, Stamping Bella sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Spring Moss, Summer Sun, Plum Pudding, PTI patterned paper
Embellishments: nesties, copics, stickles, dimensionals, PTI twill ribbon, Bellas Baubles

5 comments:

Angela said...

This turned out so cute! Love how you have cut the little gal out and put her on the colored bg. I made a card with this sketch yesterday....

Anonymous said...

Love your card as usual!
I like the color combo... but I'm odd. lol
Hugs,
Em

Shelly Schmidt said...

You will surely make some little girls day with this wonderful card! I love your coloring! TFS

Carrie said...

I think it turned out really nice. I like the colors you used and the image is so cute.

Anne said...

Another pretty card, the purple bunny is so cute, love the way you've coloured her hair too