Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet Friends Blogger Award


I received this lovely award from some of my blogging sisters from SBS29, Tracey, Kim Marie, Rhonda and Ronnie, and my sweet friend Vicki from my Glitterbees and Sweet Dreamers blog group. I'm very behind in posting my thank you to these blogging friends and passing along the award. Thank you so much friends, I value the time you spend visiting my blog and leaving sweet words of encouragement. And I am so inspired by each and everyone of you.

Check out their blogs for some major inspiration:
Tracey's blog is Crafty Corner. She does wonderful coloring and makes lovely cards.
Kim Marie's blog is Frog of Faith. She makes wonderful cards and is our fearless moderator for our blogging group SBS29.
Rhonda's blog is Rhonda's Creative Spirit. She does wonderful things with digi images. Got inspired to try some digis after seeing her wonderful work.
Ronnie's blog is Paper Creations . She is a paperpiecer and die cutter extraordinaire. Her projects are beautiful and very intricate.
Vicki's blog is Bountiful Blessings. Vicki has a kind word for everyone she meets. Her cards and projects are so creative and beautiful. I wish I could meet and stamp with Vicki in person.


Thank all of you ladies, I'm so appreciative of this and of our cyber friendships!


Here are the rules of the award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

Here are 10 things that make me happy:
1. My husband, we just celebrated nine years of marriage, I'm truly lucky to be married to my best friend.
2. Cal my oldest, who is so smart, artistic and funny. He can always make me laugh and is such a good big brother to his siblings.
3. Liam, my second son, who is my sweet boy. He's the one who always tells me my cards are beautiful and that I look pretty.
4. Finn, my baby boy. He is so cute and funny. His nickname is pigpen after the character on the Peanuts. Finn is always surrounded by a mess. I think mess equals fun for a sixteen month old! He loves to play and laugh and always brings a smile to my face.
5. Lilah, my baby. She is the sweetest baby ever. So happy and content. And I love the smell of her little baby head. I'm enjoying every moment with her, since she will be our last baby.
6. My father. So glad my kids have the opportunity to spend time with him and learn from him. He is a wonderful father and poppop.
7. My besties (Megan, Melissa, and Ilena). It's so good to have a group of girlfriends who you can really count on.
8. My blogging friends new and old. I'm grateful for any comments you leave for me and the time spend visiting my blog. I also appreciate all the inspiration I get from each and every one of you.
9. Crafting makes me happy, too. Love to create and unwind in my office.
10. Lastly a nice glass of wine! (Notice the blog name, LOL!)

I could go on, there are many things that make me happy, but I'll stop at 10.

Now to pass this one, I'm taking the easy way out. I want to offer the award to my friends in my blogging groups SBS29, The Sweet Dreamers and The Glitterbees. I don't want to narrow it down, because each one of you does wonderful work. I hate to leave anyone out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it girl!

Joanne Gilch said...

Congratulatios! I already did this one, so I'll pass it on to whomever would like it!! Thanks for the inspiration that you share with all of us!

Rhonda said...

Kathy, what a nice thing to say. Thank you!

Annie said...

Congrats, Kathy! And thank you so much for sharing your favorite things with us!
Hugs!

Megan said...

Kath~
Beautiful words from a beautiful person, both inside and out! Now if only I had an ounce of your creativity! Time for a tutorial!!!
Love you!
Megan
xoxo

Cindy said...

Congratulations to you Kathy!! You deserve it.
Thank you!

Vicki said...

Yay, Kathy! The blessings just keep flowing, don't they?!? You are so sweet and I appreciate your kind words. Would love for us all to have a weekend to craft and play!! Blessings to you, my friend!