Thursday, November 26, 2009

Merry Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving friends! Yeah, I know thats not a Thanksgiving card I posted, I'm not totally losing it! I just love to go full on into Christmas mode starting with Thanksgiving, so I figured I'd post a Christmas card today. Hope you are all enjoying your holiday with family and friends. We are laying low with the kids and my father. A very relaxed day. Not even having a turkey, we don't like it that much. So very easy day for all of us. Enjoy your holiday and be safe. Thanks for stopping by today.

This fun sketch is from the Rubber Romance blog. You should check it out and enter a submission. There are prizes involved! I love prizes, don't you? This lovely lady is Merry from Rubber Romance. Check out the stamps here, a bunch of new Divas were just released and they are fabulous!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Merry from Rubber Romance
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, PTI ssw, unknown patterned paper
Embellishments: SU circle punch, MS punch and glitter, nesties, liquid applique, rhinestone and flowers from Michaels, copics

5 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

cute card

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, i luv it, great job!

enjoy *~*

Marisa said...

Thanks for confirming my thought re: rinsing my ink pad. Will give it a go. Love the puff on the card and I see you used the Mike's wedding flowers to make your poinsettia - well done :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Too cute- I love the puffy on the hat and the word spots on your card- plus the great coloring! TFS

Tammi said...

Great card Kathy, love the LA parts, looks great on her! And I was already going to send you some Hanglar images soon anyway! ;) ~Hugs