Monday, August 24, 2009

Verve Challenge with a twist of a tag

I don't use tags very often. I think I burned out on them when I was scrapbooking more often. I couldn't do a layout without a tag. LOL, I bought them in bulk at Staples. So I haven't used any in a while. Along comes this challenge, so I used a tag. I created one with a button and ribbon threaded through some Nestabilities circle die cuts.

I love these colors together, so girly and fun. This patterned paper has been in my stash for years. It came from QVC and is by Rob and Bob. I thought it went well with this stamp set. These are some of the newer Robin's Nest dew drops, they are metalic. Not sure how I like them yet, they are a bit large!

Hope you are having a great Monday!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve, Express Yourself
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Rob and Bob patterned paper Embellishments: Robin's Nest metalic dew drops, SU border punch, PTI button, SU organza ribbon, nesties

7 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Lovely card Both the verve and the Mojo monday one, Laughed at your header, you must have been to my house at some point. LOL!!

Tracyx

Vicki said...

Wonderful! So classy! Blessings to you!

paige said...

Terrific card! The extra details really make this card a stand out!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love the pink and black color combo!

Tammi said...

So cute Kathy! I hadn't seen those new Dew Drops, they ARE bigger, but love the color!

Deb said...

Very cute card. I love the paper..in fact I have some of it I used for my sister's party. LOL!!!

CarlaKH said...

great card!