Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #16

I loved this Sugar Bowl sketch! So many fun elements to incorporate. The little bear is popped up on foam to add a bit of dimension. Her boots are coated with Crystal Effects to look like leather boots! Every girl needs some leather boots, right?

Just realized I was supposed to do some doodling for this challenge. I guess I'll have to do a second card with some doodling on it. I don't want to try to add some to this card, cause I'm not too good at it and don't want to ruin this one.


You might recognize the polka dot paper from my last post. I just opened this pack of SU paper I've had for a while and I absolutely love the colors in it. You'll probably be seeing more of it soon!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl, PTI sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Pretty in Pink, Only Orange, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, SU dsp
Embellishments: SU border punch, Cuttlebug heart embossing folder, Doodlebug brads, nesties, foam dimensionals, SU grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, charm from Michaels, silver cord, copics

3 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the layout and that cute little charm.

Congrats on the Verve win!!!! You lucky lady!! I can't wait to see what you create with all of those goodies!! :)

CarlaKH said...

love this..and that image is just too cute!

Cheryl Walker said...

awww this is way tooo cute!!! I love it!!!