Friday, August 21, 2009

Rubber Romance sketch #1 (RRSK1)

As promised here is my take on the first Rubber Romance sketch. Check out the sketch here and enter a submission to win a Rubber Romance stamp! The sketch was fun to work with, I love circles on my cards. I always need extra cards around the holidays for those who don't celebrate a specific holiday, so snowy cards are a good bet! I've been trying to get lots of holiday/winter cards made early this year to avoid the crunch. Not doing that well, but here is one to add to my stash!

We're having some major thunder and lightening here tonight. Hoping they get the Yankees game in, they are in Boston, so maybe the weather is better than here. The Yankees were on the west coast for the last six games. I just can't stay up for a 10 pm start. I think I'm getting old, LOL. In college we would just be going out at 10. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Looking forward to some early baseball tonight.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Sherri in the Snow, LAD sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Handsome Hunter
Paper: PTI ssw, Handsome Hunter, Brocade Blue, Patterned paper from DCWV holiday stack
Embellishments: Nesties, SU grosgrain ribbon, SU felt flurries, Jessie James buttons, dimensionals, copics, MM crystal brads, stickles