Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Verve Challenge



I absolutely adore this set, Up, Up and Away from Verve. I think there is something so whimsical and sweet about these hot air balloons. My husband and I actually rode in a hot air balloon in Napa Valley years ago, what a cool experience!


This card is for the Verve challenge, VLVJUL04. The twist this week was to use vellum on your card. I haven't used vellum in a while, so I had to dig a little to find some. I found this pretty Bazzil vellum in green and blue.

Very excited, today my new microwave and dishwasher are being installed. It's going to really spruce up the kitchen. Can't wait to see it. Best thing is the dishwasher has the buttons on the inside of the top, which means Liam won't be able to start it at will anymore, LOL.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve, Up, Up and Away and Uplifting Phrases
Ink: SU Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Bazzil vellum
Embellishments: copics, nestabilities, Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder, sponges, sakura glitter pen, stickles, SU mini brads

No comments: