Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Favorite Fireman

A little follow up on Liam's dental appointment yesterday; he needed a root canal. Poor little guy. My husband said it was good he took him and not me. He got laughing gas, but I think it only took the edge off. The dentist said the enamel on his teeth is thin, so that's why he got the cavity. We are good about always brushing his teeth. The dentist wants to seal some of his teeth to prevent further problems. He's still a little sore today, but not too bad. He's been a real trooper.

On to the card. Today's card I made for the Wish Rak June card challenge. We had to use Real Red, Summer Sun and Pacific Point. I thought this little Fireman Ian, from The Greeting Farm, was perfect for this color combo. Liam really liked this card and wants to give it to his daddy. So I'll let him give it to Chuck for his birthday.


Can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance tonight. Top 2o starts tonight. I love reality TV and this is one of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by today!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Fireman Ina from The Greeting Farm, sentiment from PTI

Ink: Graphite Brilliance Black, copic markers

Paper: Georgia Pacific white, SU Summer Sun, Pacific Point and Real Red

Embellishments: Nestabilities, red mini brads, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, EK Succes star punch, dimensionals, rhinestones, stickles

No comments: